Discover your ideal career
Become a better leader
- Except where explicitly stated on a web page, we do not capture any personal information other than your IP address, which appears in system logs.
- Unless you log in or make a purchase, we do not pass your information to any third parties.
- There are a small number of other cases, detailed below, where we may need to pass your data to someone else for technical/legal reasons (e.g., if we sell the business).
Whether you have accepted cookies is itself stored in a cookie. If you have accepted cookies but now wish to revoke permission, please delete cookies and then leave the site as it will not function without cookies.
Information we Collect About You
The website automatically collects certain information, including: the site and/or page you visited previously; the browser you are using; and your IP address. This information does not identify you but it includes your IP address. We use it for internal purposes to monitor how the website is being used and help address any customer support issues.
If you complete an online questionnaire on the website, your results are stored in a cookie on your computer and/or on our database. The information is used either (a) so we can retrieve your results if you contact us or (b) as anonymous information for research purposes only.
If you make a purchase or otherwise contact us with an email address, we do not use it for marketing purposes or pass your information on to anyone else. We will only contact you when it is necessary as part of the service we provide, or if you have chosen to opt-in to a mailing list.
Who we Share Your Information With
We do not share your information with anyone except:
- We may pass your information to the police or another similar body if it is requested
- If we sell Team Technology or merge with another business we may pass your information to the prospective purchaser or the other business.
- If you purchase a report, we pass your order information to Paypal so they can process your payment.
- If you log in or out using an external provider - e.g. Facebook - we pass login information to that provider for the purposes of login/logout only. We may also use that information to provide you with secure acecss to your own data.
- If we are conducting a survey on behalf of a corporate client, which you complete, we will provide anonymous results to the client. If there are circumstances where we also need to provide your personally identifiable details, these will be described on the survey page.
We do our best to keep your information secure. The website has security features such as backups and firewalls etc. If you purchase a report, the password to the report is embedded in the link we send you. Please contact us if you wish the link to be disabled after you have downloaded your reports.
Links to Other Sites
You may set your internet browser to reject cookies. However, if you do so you will not be able to use all of the functions of the website.